Sunday, June 19, 2016

Word Photo Challenge 2016 - Week 16

As I typr this tonight, the rain is simply pelting down - this is the best lot of rain tht we have had this year! It is wonderful to hear it on the rooftop, and see the water tanks full and overflowing! Our back garden is now underwater, hope there will not be too much flooding overnight, they are saying on the news that it is still coming over Brisbane and the south east, so there may be even more before this finishes.

We are safe and dry

So "black" was the word for today, and I'll guarantee that you can't guess what my picture is of!


Here is a not so good picture of our mini poodle, Tommy.  He is not so very well at the moment, though I suppose we should expect that, after all, he is 12 1/2 years old almost. He has been in and out of our vets over the past week, and we are just hoping that his xrays next week are better than the last.

Send him your best wishes, won't you - it looked like a tumour  in his lung last week, possibly. Like I said, we will know more next week after more xrays.

Join in with your black photo, and we can all visit you!!

Take Care

It appears that something has happened to my Mr Linky - so you're off the hook till I investigate.

javascript:void(0);

2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

stay safe in the wet weather.. no matter how much you are enjoying it x Hope all goes well with Tommy x

kiwikid said...

I hope the water has done from your back yard, and that Tommy will be ok.