Sunday, February 21, 2016

Word Photo Challenge 2016 - Week 3

Hi everyone, welcome back for our pictures of the word "yoga".

It was a hard one, wasn' t it!? As per usual, I left everything until the last minute, and then panicked! So what's new!!

Actually I had some good ideas, but I had to  be honest with you, so here is the story behind my picture:

Up until around 8 or so years ago, I went regularly to yoga with a lovely group of people. Even though I had heart and back problems, I found that yoga did me the world of good - in fact, I honestly had practiced yoga for many many years.

Then I took really ill with Legionalla and severe hert failure and I found that I could just not keep up with my yoga, so I gave it away.

After all these years now, I know that I should return to my yoga practice, I know from experience that it does me the world of good, I know that it will help my lungs and I know it will assist my heart and my back.  But do you think I can do it?

No.  I have become too lazy to get out of my own way  now, it's been too long and I just can't seem to get myself back into the practice! It really is disgusting, I know I should and I keep telling myself I should, but I just don't.  I would feel so much better if I did. I need a bomb put under me!

I hav  even bought all these videos, so I can practice at home. But I don't.


Just look at that, almost all of Louse Wiggins series of Yoga for Health, plus innumerable books etc! What am I going to do with myself!!

Now you kniow my darkest and deepest secret and I am ashamed. I guess, at least I'm not a drug addict or an alcoholic or anything worse!!


 So, join in now by filling in my Mr Linky below, and then we can all see your photo of red!

If you are just passing through, join in below and we can all visit your blog as well!

See you tomorrow evening for the next weeks word.

Take care

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

4 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

Im still thinking about my picture .. maybe I need a bomb as well! lol x I am sure when and if you REALLY want to do it ... you will x and in the mean time you are keeping the economy afloat xx lol x

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your subconscious might have picked Yoga as the word of the week because its a good time to start again :)

kiwikid said...

I am sure when the time is right you will return to yoga.

Janet said...

They say it takes twenty-one days to make something into a habit. But twenty-one days can be an awfully long time when you just can't make it into day one! As long as you keep thinking about it, I bet one day you will start again. By the way the links aren't showing up on this post.