Sunday, July 27, 2014

52 Weeks Word Photo Challenge

Hi everyone! Like I said previously, this was a great easy word for me, and lots of fun!

I have a pretty not well known secret to tell you - we actually own a torch - or two or three or five or six and so on ad nauseum!  Alan buys himself a torch like other men buy nails!! If only I had a dollar for every torch he has bought, I would be a rich in money person!!

He'll hate me saying that, because , as he always ecplains to me, "it is not him that is wrong, the torches always fall to pieces and won't work, usually it's the switch. "  So he needs a new one.

So here we are currently:-


So, here we are - not one of these is a working torch.

I rest my case.

So enter with Mr Linky below and lets see your torch!

See you back here tomorrow evening for our next word!


4 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

It's always handy to have torches!! There's nothing worse than being caught in the dark without one.

Diane-crewe said...

He-He I managed to find 3 as well! sadly I cannot post pictures at the moment because I am laptopless (somehow that sounds rude!!) and am using a borrowed one from my son .. its better than nothing ... BUT!!! Will catch up as soon as I have my own back xx

Janet said...

That looks like a nice collection. Too bad that none of them work. :(

Funny Farm said...

Our place is exactly the same! But I bet we could top 3 lol.
Jeanie Beanie xo