Monday, January 13, 2014

A 52 Week Word Photo Challenge

Welcome to Week 2 of our Word Photo Challenge!  I'm sorry that I am late, but I did have to drop something off at a friend's house after going to the dog park - and of course, chat chat chat until Alan moved me!

So here we are, and the word for this week is: Inspiring

Isn't that a great word?  I will be very interested in your photographs of this one! (I must add here, that this is Alan's word this week- I'm not sure if that makes it better or what!!!)

I haven't had an opportunity yet to check out all the "beautifuls", so I'm looking forward to that also!

A few comments:

I'm sorry you couldn't put your picture up on this linky Diane, but thats ok - if you prefer I could do this for you each week. Let me know.

Also, the "Seals" picture - I'm sorry, but you seem to have put Alshas Space as your blog, so we can't see your picture.  I'm sorry, but that's one thing I can't fix from this end - you merely need to put your own blog address instead of this one!!!

If you would like to join us in the 52 week word photo challenge, you can do so at any time, simply take your picture of the word, load it on your blog and then fill in the Linky the following Sunday to lead us to your blog.

See you all next Sunday for pictures!!



3 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

I will try again next week .. it may just have been me at the end of a long weekend xx mmm interesting word for this week x

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

That is one of my most favourite words!

Fiona said...

great word...
Hugz